[SDS] Field Trip! "Romeo & Juliet"

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 16 22:48:33 EST 2010

Hey All,

Bethany Reeves will be hosting a sort of field trip to see Romeo & Juliet in
Jersey City this coming Sunday.  She initially sent it out to members of the
choir, but has thoughtfully asked that this be passed on.  If you are
interested, please see below.

Dear Choir!

Yes, another email...

If you're interested in theatre already, or are interested in expanding
your horizons:

I'm going to the closing performance of the Actors Shakespeare
Company's production of "Romeo & Juliet" on this coming Sunday
afternoon, and would be delighted to bring along as many people as
would like to come. This is a real actor's production - 6 actors doing
all parts.

I'll be leaving from Hoboken, so we could meet at DeBaun and head out
from there.

Leave time is 1:15, so we have time to purchase light rail tickets and
to deal with Sunday transit slowness. Curtain time is 3:00.

The trip is to the west side of Jersey City, via two light rail trains.
Student tickets are $15, and can be purchased ahead of time (see links
below) or the box office.

PLEASE RSVP if interested. I need some sense of how many people may be
with me. And, please feel free to forward to others who you think would
be interested. Thank you!

Best,
BR

http://e2ma.net/go/2050967/208369873/216244978/1408434/goto:https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/762985
)

http://e2ma.net/go/2050967/208369873/216244979/1408434/goto:http://ascnj.org/directions.php
)
http://e2ma.net/go/2050967/208369873/216244980/1408434/goto:http://ascnj.org/directions.php
)
>Danielle Tolles and JC Vasquez as star-crossed lovers.
>
>"For never was a story of more woe,
>Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."
>

>2039 Kennedy Boulevard Suite G336 | Jersey City, NJ 07305 US

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir
Lecturer in Music, College of Arts &
Letters