[SDS] TTC's Pirates of Penzance

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 17 17:35:58 EST 2010

Hey All,

More theater! The Theater Company's production of Gilbert and Sullivan's
Pirate's of Penzance is have its final performance this weekend (see the
below from Dave Z.).  If you're around make sure you see it, TTC always
produces quality shows!

The Theater Company is currently producing Gilbert and Sullivan’s

PIRATES OF PENZANCE

And the final performances are this weekend!

Special ticket discount for Stevens students – only $15! (show your Stevens
ID at the door)

Thursday, November 18 at 8pm

Friday, November 19 at 8pm

Saturday, November 20 at 8pm

Sunday, November 21 at 3pm

Studio C413, Monroe Center, 720 Monroe Street, Hoboken

www.thetheatercompany.org

The show is a lot of fun (pirates, maidens, and Major Generals – oh my!) so
hope you get a chance to come down to Monroe Center and enjoy one of the
final performances!

Thanks,

-Dave

PS  KUDOS to all those who worked on Noises Off! I really enjoyed the show.

*David Zimmerman**
**Executive Director*

*DeBaun Center for Performing Arts**
*T 201 216 5111