[SDS] GBM Minutes

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 14 02:03:41 EDT 2010

Hey All,

Just some reminders and notes from our GBM.

Any purchases, requests, or questions related thereof, should be directed to
Katie Ricculli at either criccull at stevens.edu or sds at stevens.edu
Reimbursement forms, for those who need them, can be found back stage.

Publicity Manager Zak Moy has made some wonderful *Show Packets* for you all
(*attached*) with oodles of information regarding Noises Off and how you can
help out and get involved, so be sure to check that out!

In his never ending benevolence he has also made a few variations for the *
T-shirts* and we would like your input on them! The *survey *will end this
Saturday at midnight, and you can vote
here<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K3R8Z3K>
.

Other happenings:

*TAP Construction Workshop will be this Friday* 10/15 at 6 p.m. back stage
at DeBaun.  The workshop will be run by alumnus Josh Zawislak and will focus
on basic construction techniques and constructing basic pieces.  No
experience necessary and all experience levels welcome.  Come learn about
stage construction and more about SDS's Centennial Production of *Noises
Off.*
*
*
*OFF Center *will be performing this Friday and Saturday at 9 pm in Babbio
122.

*Centennial *information can be found at stevens.edu/sds100tap50 and the *
RSVP* date is *November 1*
*
*
*Rocky Horror* will performing at 10:00pm 10/28 in B118 and 10/30 in BC122