[SDS] Reminders: Load-In and Construction Workshop

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 15 16:38:02 EDT 2010

Hello all!

Just a couple reminders:

*Load In* starts tomorrow at 9am.  We will be there all day so feel free to
stop by whenever you can.  I will be sending out a full crew call schedule
shortly.
*
Construction Workshop* starts in 90 minutes (6pm) backstage.  Josh, one of
our wonderful alumni, will be running it and he's very knowledgeable about
construction so it will be useful for all skill levels.  We'll probably
focus mainly on the basics depending on the levels of attendees.

In addition, if you are interested in Oping Lights, Stage Crew, or Ushering
for the show itself please email sds at stevens.edu

Thanks!
Erin McDonnell
President