[SDS] Centennial Celebration RSVP Deadline

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 22 19:52:57 EDT 2010

 Centennial Celebration RSVP Deadline

The deadline for reserving tickets for the Centennial Gala on Saturday,
November 13, 2010 is Monday, November 1, 2010. If you have not received an
invitation, our apologies – we could not get everyone’s mailbox number.
Please e-mail David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu with your address and he will send
you one, or pickup one from the information table in front of DeBaun
Auditorium.

You can pay by credit card online at www.stevens.edu/sds100tap50 but there
are service charges. You can send in the reply card with your check, OR you
can bring your filled-out reply card to Robert Gonzales with cash and he
will accept the reservation.

If you have any questions about the events, please e-mail
sds100.tap50 at gmail.com

Thank you, and we look forward to the show and celebrating 100 years in
November!

The Centennial Committee