[SDS] Updates and Such

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 23 12:24:24 EDT 2010

Hey All,

*Ads and bios* for cast and crew are due next *WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 27TH* cast
also please remember you must also write your character bios for "Nothing
On"  If you bio is not sent in on this date it will be made-up for you. And
you probably won't like it.

We are still looking for *spot ops* and *ushers*, so please send in your
interest. Also those of you interested in helping out with *crew calls* we
will be in the theatre from roughly 9am to 9pm all week so feel free to show
up whenever you have a free moment.  Specific schedule can be seen on the
SDS calendar (at stevens.edu/sds)

Also, we our pleased to announce our Spring production will be *Dirty Rotten
Scoundrel*s*.*
*
*
Enjoy your weekend, and hopefully we'll see you around the theatre!

-Dan