[SDS] Opportunity to work the Met Opening Night

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 13 10:21:25 EDT 2010

Hey all!

Robert sent me this opportunity.  I've done the Tony Awards the last two
years and it was a lot of fun.

Erin McDonnell
SDS President

*Hey guys!

So, the company that runs the Tony Awards event has asked if we could get a
group together to usher the Opening Night of the Met’s annual broadcast in
Times Square.  It is on Monday evening, September 27.  I’m sure we would
have to be there around 5:30 or 6.  I won’t know the exact times until I
know we can do this.  It is less complicated and more relaxed than the Tony
Awards but still a lot of fun.

If you are interested in doing this with me, please let me know so that I
can forward your names to the company.  I’m sure you’ll get shirts and maybe
some other stuff too.

Let me know as soon as you can!!

Thanks,
Robert*