[SDS] Loft Cleanup

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 8 12:39:34 EDT 2010

Hey All,

Our friends over at DeBaun are looking for anyone who can lend a hand over
the next two weekends to help clean out and organize the loft (refreshments
will be served!):

The loft has really become a mess over the past semester, and with the hot
summer, we were unable to get it cleaned up and cleaned out. This Saturday
and next Saturday (September 11 and 18) Jen and Carl will be working in the
loft, trying to organize everything and throw out what’s not needed. If you
can help out, that would be great!

Each Saturday they will be working from 10am-6pm. Coffee/donuts will be
provided in the morning, and pizza for lunch will be provided, too. I know
that the One Acts are Friday and Saturday evenings this weekend, but even if
you can lend a hand for an hour or so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and hope to see you on Saturday!
-Dave

--
Daniel Ward
Stevens Institute of Technology