[SDS] Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Directors, Auditions, and Cast breakdown

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 15 17:40:43 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful break.  As we get back to classes we are also
jumping right into our production of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.  As you likely
know by now, auditions will be Thursday Jan. 20th 9-11pm and Friday Jan.
21st 6-8pm.  Callbacks will take place Saturday Jan. 22nd starting at 10am.
All of this will take place in the dance studio in the basement of Jacobus.

Our director for this production will be Trey Compton whom after
interviewing we are very excited to work with.  Marcus Baker will be serving
as music director.  I have attached a cast breakdown that Trey and Marcus
have come up with to give everyone some background on the show and its
characters.  We do ask that you bring your own sheet music to audition with;
if you are looking for a song/music in the past Dave Zimmerman has been very
generous in helping us out in that department.

An audition sign up sheet will be passed around at Wed. Jan 19th's general
body meeting.  If you are unable to attend the meeting but are interested in
auditioning please send an email to sds at stevens.edu with a preferred 10
minute time slot on one of the audition days.   We will, as always be taking
walk-ins as well.   Feel free to also email us any questions.

Thank you,
Erin McDonnell
President, SDS