[SDS] GBM 1/19/11 E230

Daniel Ward dward at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 17 17:56:09 EST 2011

Hey All,

Just a reminder our *GBM* will be this *Wednesday at 9:00 in E230*

Also, in an attempt to make the process go a little more smoothly for those
who might be new to a position within a show we are looking to explain the
job/and keep track of any knowledge gained by those who have gone before.
 Though not quite the oft-talked about binders, a google doc has been made
as a starting point (you don't need to be a member of gmail or anything like
that to use it).  To contribute click
HERE<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xX1vrYpV10IF2B7mqAMOhJpo0yhsfBYvyDyBpY0a93A/edit?hl=en&authkey=CKfq3qwP>
.

Agenda for the GBM:

DVD are in and will be available for pickup
ByLaw Update

Show update

-Proboard

-Director/MD

-Audition/Pit/General interest

Enjoy the first day of classes (as much as you can anyways)!
-Dan