[SDS] Audition Slots

Emily Hromada DRSStageManager at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:15:12 EST 2011

Hello all,
We had our sign ups for auditions for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the General
Body Meeting today, here is what we have for the sign ups:

 *Thursday*

9:00

Frank DiCola

9:10

Michael Paulauski

Mike Wolff

9:20

Abhay Sampath

Stephanie Lullo

9:30

Daniel Ward

Diana Fournier

9:40

Joe Manfredonia

9:50

Tori Theese

10:00

Maggie Michniuk

Matt (Nando) Kelly

10:10

Chris Diggins

Lauren Harpst

10:20

Donna Barden

10:30

Jacqueline Avella

10:40

Christina Greco

Teresa Igler

10:50

*Friday*

6:00

Declan Candela

6:10

Ned Delaney

6:20

Dylan Lupo

6:30

Brian Renner

6:40

Michael Cahill

6:50

Chris Sidorski

7:00

Will Stackpole

7:10

Melissa Loria

7:20

Katie Ricculli

7:30

Cassidy DeSchryver

7:40

Zane Schacht

7:50

Ben Clifford

Ben LaGue

*If you did not appear on this list, and you wanted to sign up please email
DRSStageManager at gmail.com or SDS at stevens.edu.*

For those of you auditioning, a few reminders:

                         -Bring your sheet music (at least 16 bars of a
prepared song)

                         -Audition Form (Handed out at the meeting, if you
were not at the meeting, don't worry! We have more!)

                         -The Place is the Jacobus Dance Studio!

                         -Please show up at least 10 minutes before your
time slot! We are trying to run auditions as smoothly as possible.

We are so happy with such a great turn out! Remember walk ins are welcome,
so bring your friends!

~Emily Hromada