[SDS] Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Cast

Erin McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 23 21:00:02 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

I want to thank everyone who auditioned for coming out; we had a ton of
talent and it made casting very difficult.  The following is the cast for
this show:

  Barden, Donna Lorene/FE  Cahill, Michael ME  Candela, Declan Freddy  Coppola,
Chris ME  DeSchryver, Cassidy Jolene and FE  DiCola, Frank ME  Harpst,
Lauren Muriel  Iribarne, Elisa Sophia/FE  Lupo, Dylan ME  LaGue, Ben
Lawrence  Manfredonia, Joe Andre  Sheikh, Sarah Christine  Theese, Tori
Renee/FE
We're excited to get started and I'm confident we're going to have a
fantastic show!  We're still finalizing lists for pitband and proboard so if
you're interested in one of those and haven't expressed it yet please
contact us soon.

Thansk!
Erin McDonnell
President/Producer, SDS