[SDS] SDS Wrap-Up Meeting Wed 4/18 9pm E230

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 17 01:41:10 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!

Congratulations once again on a fantastic production of the 25th Annual
Putnam County Spelling Bee!  Speaking to the audiences as they were leaving
everyone loved the show.  Now, it's time to hear what you thought about
it.  This *Wednesday April 18th* we will be having our Wrap Up Meeting at *9pm
in E230*.  At that time we will discuss what went well with the show and
also what could be improved.

In additions, Wednesday's meeting will mark the opening of *E-board
Nominations* for next year.  Nominations can also be submitted via email to
sds at stevens.edu after that point.  We will give descriptions of all
positions at the meeting.  *Fall elections* will take place the following
meeting*.*

Please contact me before the meeting if you will not be able to make it.

Thanks and see you Wednesday!

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb
Mechanical Engineer CO-OP '15