[SDS] GBM 4/18/12 Meeting Minutes

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:15:19 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to those who attended the meeting last night.  We had a lot of
good ideas brought up for discussion.  I have included the minutes for
everyone to read.

Also included in this email are the nominations for the Eboard of the
2012-2013 school year (Summer, Fall, and Spring).  *Next Tuesday, the 24th,
we will have the elections* for our new Eboard at 9pm in E230.  The Eboard
will accept new *nominations until Monday, the 23rd, at 5pm*.  Any
nominations for candidates made after that time will not be submitted to
Student Life and those candidates will not be allowed run for any position.

Finally, I invite everyone to attend WCPR’s *Say What?!? Karaoke
Night*tonight in the Faculty Lounge next to the Pierce Dining Hall
from 8pm to
11pm, there will be prizes.

*
*

*Other Upcoming Events*

Piano Recital                            Friday 8pm in the Library

Off Center Improv Show              Friday 9pm in Babbio 122

Concert Band Concert               Saturday 8pm in DeBaun

Orchestra Concert                     Saturday the 28th at 8pm in DeBaun

Choir Concert                            Sunday the 29th at 3pm in DeBaun

Jazz Band Concert                    Wednesday the 2nd at 7pm in Bissinger

Hoboken Arts&Music Festival    Saturday the 6th

See you all next Tuesday!

Best,
Liz

--