[SDS] SDS Elections Meeting Tuesday 4/25 9PM E230

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 23 23:48:36 EDT 2012

Hello Everybody,

The time has come to elect the new Executive Board of the Stevens Dramatic
Society.  You all have nominated your friends and idols, and now you have
the opportunity to vote those candidates into office.  Below, I have
included the people nominated for each position.

To vote for these individuals please come to E230 at 9PM, Tuesday Night,
the 25th; hear the speeches and elect those individuals you feel would do
the job with the best interest of the society at heart.

Good luck to everyone running and I hope everyone participates in this
exciting election.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thank you all for allowing me and the rest of the Eboard to serve you this
past term.  Finally, we wish all of our graduating members well!

Best,
Liz

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb