[SDS] SDS Your New Executive Board is...

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 25 00:16:20 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

To begin, thank you to everyone who attended the marathon meeting, well
done to those who ran for positions, and finally congratulations to the
newly elected Eboard members, who are....

President - Declan Candela
Vice President - Liz Lamb
Business Manager - Slava Boyar
Publicity Manager - Colin Gliech
Junior Member at Large - Rachel Watson

...and Will Renninger is now your Senior Member at Large.

This certainly will be an exciting year.

In addition to this, stay posted for announcements, polls, and possible
meetings to decide our upcoming Fall show.

Also, there will be a Talent Show held by APO this Friday at 8 pm in Hayden
Lounge.  They are seeking out are currently in great need for acts in the
show, and I know that the members in SDS have many talents.  They would
like us to share those talents with the Stevens community to both support
our cause (American Diabetes Association) and try to win the prize for best
talent!  If interested, please email David at dwatson at stevens.edu to sign
up to be in the show, or find them table-sitting outside Pierce all week!

Thank you all and lets keep the ball rolling!

Best,
Liz

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb