[SDS] Last Chance: Production Manager, Stage Manager, and Assistant Director Applications are Due

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 3 12:19:07 EDT 2012

Hello Again,

We have made it to the last month of summer and that means we are even
closer to the start of our production.  I am emailing you to remind you of
the deadlines to apply for the three positions of Production Manager, Stage
Manager, and Assistant Director.  These applications are due Monday at 5pm
and we welcome all applications.  The remainder of the Production Board
applications are due August 20th at 5pm.  Additionally, we would like to
thank those who have already applied; we really appreciate promptness.

Another opportunity that has arisen will be a scheduled reading of the
production before the summer is through.  This preliminary read-through
with be for the benefit of the leaders of the Production Team and the
Director in addition to all who are involved.  If you are interested in
participating in the reading or coming to the office on you own to read the
script please contact us.  When the specifics are established we will
inform all those involved.

I will also be in the SDS office, Jacobus 203, hosting open office hours
this upcoming Tuesday from 7 to 10 pm.

Any other questions please contact the alias <sds at stevens.edu>. Happy
Summer!

 Best,