[SDS] An Audition and a Show!

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 24 11:25:49 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that One-Act auditions are quickly approaching.
Full details are included in the last email; however as a refresher I
have included some here.
This will be the fourth annual Stevens One Act Festival with One Acts
produced by the DeBaun Center for Preforming Arts, Off Center, and the
Society.  All of the selected works are based on a theme of "Couples
Therapy."

To audition, please come to the DeBaun Center for Preforming Arts this
Tuesday the 28th prepared with a short comedic monologue and ready to
read from sides.  Rehearsals will be scheduled by the individual
directors to best fit everyone's schedules.  The required dates of
involvement are Wednesday, September 12 in the evening  for a Tech
Rehearsal and then the Final Tech/Dress Rehearsal will be Thursday,
September 13 in the evening. Performances will follow on September 14
and 15, 2012 at 8 p.m. in DeBaun Auditorium.

For more information please contact Robert.Gonzales at stevens.edu

Also, please be aware of the following event scheduled for this
evening.  The below invitation has been provided by Dave Zimmerman.

I invite you to join us for the 2012 Performing Arts Pre-Orientation
Show, held at DeBaun Auditorium on FRIDAY, AUGUST 24 at 8pm.

The 34 Freshmen have spent the last 5 days with us, going to see shows
on Broadway, doing workshops on and off campus, and working on this
show. This year's show is entitled THE FIRST WEEK AT STEVENS,
incorporating their acting, dancing, and musical talents, along with
their creativity and comic abilities.

The show is only about 35 minutes in length, and admission is free. We
hope you can join us as we get our first glance at the talents of our
Freshmen!

Additionally, please note I will be unable to attend my commitment to
hold Open Office Hours today for Academic reasons.

Hope to see you tonight and next Tuesday!

Best,
Liz

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb