[SDS] Nominations and Movie Night

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 4 01:26:07 EST 2012

Come One, Come All to the Election Day Ball!*

Okay, first, MAL elections are a little over a week away.  The
*Election GBM<http://www.facebook.com/events/308966199218243/>will be
12/12 at 9:00 in E222
*.  Belligerent DuckSync <https://orgsync.com/45833/events/473535>! And
until 5PM, Wednesday, the 5th, you may still nominate your favorite voting
member to join the Executive Board.  Simultaneously, we sadly will let
Will, the Senior MAL, go and thank him for his hard worked term on the
E-Board.  He printed his final round of posters for us today.
(Additionally, we will review the Budget of this past semester and where
and on what we spent money.)

Which brings me to the event he made posters for...*The 1st Annual Holiday
Movie Party*! This *Saturday, the 8th, at 7:30 in B118*, there will be a
shindig to celebrate the completion of another semester. Here is the link
to the Ducksync Event <https://orgsync.com/45833/events/472948> and
the Facebook
Even <http://www.facebook.com/events/119402474889269/>t.  This event will
be a great way to chill-out, eat a few snack, bond with other Society
members, speculate about the upcoming show choice, and learn more about the
MAL position.

Speaking of which, Slava, the Business Manager, sent off for rights of the
show we all chose last Friday and we should hopefully get them in 2-3
weeks, AKA Merry Winter Solstice!  Therefore you should also start thinking
about what positions you would like to fill during the Spring Musical. * As
soon as we get rights, we will send out applications for Production Board
positions* and then hop to it because I know that none of you want to miss
your chance at making the next SDS show the best yet.

*Quick Calendar*
12/5    Jazz Band Concert at 7:00 in the DeBaun Center for Performing Arts
12/7    OffCenter's Improv Show at 9:00 in BC122
12/8    Holiday Movie Party at 7:30 in B118
12/9    TAP's Christmas Carol at 4:00 in the Bissinger Room
12/9    Choir's Sing-Along Messiah at 7:00 in St. Matt's Church
12/12  Election GBM at 9:00 in E222
12/13  OffCenter's Sketch Show Night 1 at 9:00 in B118
12/14  OffCenter's Sketch Show Night 2 at 9:00 in B118

*MAL Nominees* (Alphabetical Order)
Trevor Batchelder
Natalie Barillaro
Brandon Griffin