[SDS] Holiday Get-Together, GBM, and More

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 8 15:27:31 EST 2012

Come one, come all to the Holiday Get-Together!

Tonight at 7:30 in B118, there will be Hot Chocolate, Candy Canes,
Christmas Cookies, Eggnog, Polar-Bear Coca Cola, and Popcorn.  (Sorry,
there were no Hanukkah foods at BJ’s Warehouse Store.)  We will be
gathering together to celebrate another successful semester; relaxing and
raising some Christmas cheer.  Also there will be information given to
those individuals nominated for the MAL position.  You will be able to
discuss with other Society members about Production Board positions this
spring.  We look forward to seeing you tonight!

Congratulations to all of our Off Center members who were part of the
excellent Improv Show last night.

Also, this weekend please be sure to attend TAP’s production of a Christmas
Carol tomorrow afternoon at 4pm in Bissinger.  Many of our own current
members are involved along with many lovely alumni.  The Choir and
St.Matt's Church will also be hosting a Messiah Sing Sunday night at 7pm in
the Church on the corner of 8th and Hudson.

Additional reminders,  MAL Election GBM this Wednesday at 9pm in E222 and
there will be an Off Center Sketch Show next Thursday and Friday evenings
at 9pm in B118.
Best,
Liz

--