[SDS] Show Announcement

Dennis Chapman dchapman at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 5 23:16:04 EST 2012

Hello all,
I know you all have been very anxious for an announcement of the show we
are doing.  It is my pleasure to announce that the Spring 2012 musical will
be "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."  Callbacks were held today
with much success and it is my pleasure to announce the cast is as follows:

Panch-Colin Gliech

Rona-Caroline Niezelski

Olive-Rachel Watson

Barfee-Declan Candela

Leaf-Michael Paulauski

Schwarzy-Veena Ramakrishnan

Chip-Matthew Nando Kelly

Marcy-Lauren Harpst

Mitch-Michael Cahill

Congrats to the cast and thank you to everyone who came out.
Remember we will be having a meeting on February 15th for anyone interested
in being involved in the production in other ways.

Sincerely,
DJ Chapman

--
Dennis J. Chapman