[SDS] GBM 2/15/2012

Dennis Chapman dchapman at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 7 18:41:28 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone is doing well.  The agenda for our next General Body
Meeting, which will held *Wednesday February 15th, 9PM in E222, *is
attached.

There are a couple of updates from the e-board:
1.) Due to personal reasons Alex Lee has decided to resign from both the
position of Vice President and Production Manager.
2.) Emily Hromada has been chosen as the new Production Manager.  Members
of the production board should hear from Emily soon regarding updates.
3.) The e-board has appointed Liz Lamb as the new Vice President, Colin
Gliech as the new Senior MAL, and Will Renninger as the new Junior MAL.
 These positions will be approved through a vote of the general body
members during this meeting.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail sds at stevens.edu.
 Thank you and see you all next Wednesday.

Thanks,
DJ Chapman

--
Dennis J. Chapman