[SDS] GBM Minutes 02/15/2012

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 16 14:43:23 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

These are the first minutes with your new Eboard, including myself as VP,
so please be aware we will be smoothing out the kinks as time passes.
Thanks for your understanding and your attendance last night.

Don't forget to email the alias, SDS at stevens.edu , if you are interested in
being part of the Constitution/Bilaws Rewrite Committee or the Acting/Tech
Workshop Planning Committiee.

Here are some upcoming dates for your convenience for "The 25th Annual
Putnam County Spelling Bee!"

3/25 Load-In
4/6  Dry Tech
4/7  Cue-to-Cue
4/12 Opening Night
4/13 Friday the 13th Show and Cast Party
4/14 Potential Matinee, Evening Show, and Strike
4/15 9AM Strike to Finish What We Started
4/18 Wrap-Up Meeting and Voting on the New and Improved Constitution and
Bilaws
4/25 Fall Show Selection Meeting
5/2  New Executive Board Elections

Best,