[SDS] Fwd: Open Mic Night Performers!

Dennis Chapman dchapman at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 16 16:40:10 EST 2012

Hello all,
Here's an e-mail from Sara Savoia (our SGA committee head) who is trying to
gather up some people for an open mic night.  If you are interested in this
and have a particular talent you want to showcase e-mail me back with what
it is you want to do and I will pass your information on to Sara.

Thanks,
DJ