[SDS] The Wedding Singer Updates: General Body Meeting & Production Team

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 4 03:09:43 EST 2012

Happy 2012 to All! I hope everyone had *safe*, fun celebrations!

I have a few updates for you all regarding *The Wedding Singer*.

There will be a *General Body Meeting* on Wednesday, January 18th. Location
is currently to be announced.
*Auditions* have been moved to Tuesday, January 24th and Wednesday, January
25th at 9PM both nights. Callbacks have also been moved to Saturday,
January 28th. More details will be available at the General Body Meeting.

As Production Manager, I would like to remind you that if you are
interested at all on being part of the *Production Board* please fill
out the *ProBoard Application 2012* form. Please send the completed form to
me (alee at stevens.edu). If, for some reason, you cannot fill out the form,
please print the document and leave a hard copy in my cubby (the one with
the door) backstage at DeBaun. The Production Board is composed of the
heads of various departments, such as the designers and masters. If you are
interested in being part of the production team (but not necessarily a
designer), please email me. A ProBoard Application is not required if you
are not interested in being a designer. *Production Board Applications will
be due on January 18th (before or at the General Body Meeting).*

Thanks!

Always,
Alex

--