[SDS] General Body Meeting 01/18/2012 - 9PM, EAS 222

Alexander Lee alee at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 16 23:42:09 EST 2012

Hey All,

I hope everybody had a good winter break and is ready for classes tomorrow.
I wanted to inform you all that the first *General Body Meeting* will be at
*9PM* in *EAS222*. The following is the tentative agenda for the meeting.

*The Wedding Singer*
Announcements
   Auditions (Tuesday 01/24 and Thursday 01/26 at 9PM in E230)
   Callbacks (Saturday 01/28 from 2 - 5PM, Location TBD)
   Production Board
Discussion and Voting on Number of Performances
Discussion and Voting on When to Have Strike
Discussion on the Goals for the Production

*As a reminder, Production Board Applications are due Wednesday January
18th at 11:59PM.*
*
*
*
*
Please let the Executive Board (sds at stevens.edu) know if there are any
questions about *The Wedding Singer*. Please let me (alee at stevens.edu) if
there are any questions regarding the Production Board.

Thanks,
Alex

--
*Alexander H. Lee*