[SDS] Spelling Bee Lumber Saturday 11am

Josh Skole jskole at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 22 01:51:07 EDT 2012

Hey everybody, the lumber for the set of Stevens Dramatic Society's
production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is going to be
delivered Saturday morning for us to begin building the set at Load-in on
Sunday. I am going to need help moving the lumber from the loading area
outside of backstage into the building. This will happen at 11am on
Saturday, March 24th, and the more people who come to help, the less time it
will take.

And don't forget that Load-in is this Sunday, March 25th, beginning at 9am!
More details will be sent out later, but be sure to come and help get the
theater ready for our production (and bring friends).

Thanks,

Josh Skole

SDS Master Carpenter - Fall 2011, Spring 2012