[SDS] Update about the Show

Colin Gliech gliechc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:57:25 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to start off with a bit of bad news. The producer and executive
board of the Stevens Dramatic Society has decided that it is not possible
to put up a production of Murdered to death on Thursday or Friday given the
circumstances. We are all currently working overtime to ensure that we can
put up the Saturday matinee and evening performances, but this is
highly dependent upon how much designers have left to do and more
importantly when power is back up and people are on campus. Right now we
are trying to maximize the amount of work that we can finish before power
comes back up with the available personnel which mainly entails having the
set ready to go by Monday. If you are on campus and are looking for
something to do, we are holding crew hours all afternoon today until 6 and
intermittently over the weekend. We will keep you updated as to when those
will happen. Our first priority is that you are safe and sound so we want
people to stay home if that is what they feel is best. We should have a
decision about whether or not a Saturday performance is feasible by Monday.

Stay safe,
Colin Gliech

--

Colin R. Gliech

Stevens Institute of Technology, Chemical Biology 2015
Stevens Dramatic Society, Publicity Manager 2012-2013