[SDS] Saftey Update and Show Progress

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:16:01 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

Looking for a safety update from everyone involved in the show and
especially from designers.  I have created an editable Google document with
a people tab that I would like everyone one to edit with information about
themselves and additionally for designers to fill out the tap pertaining to
their department.  I will put all the information I currently have in the
document to make it easier for everyone.  Please, however, update it as
frequently as you can.

I want everyone's first priority to be safety and I would like to do my
part to help. Stay warm and safe.  Please call in case you need anything.

The link to the spreadsheet is listed below.

2012 Murdered to Death Tasks -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao7noX2hPv-ldHJSYmV4blRyXzVZbXFQQ0JrZWtCMWc

Best,
Liz