[SDS] Murdered to Death Show Dates

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:09:17 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

First off we would like to thank everyone involved over the past couple
days through the hardest part of the storm and the aftermath.  I truly
think we have done great work shrugging off the wreckage and moving
forward.  I am currently under the impression everyone is safe and that
slowly but surely people are regaining electricity and hot water.  We have
had a lot to discuss as a Society and many decisions to make.  We have
tried to be as open as we could through the process and after talking to
many different people we have come to several conclusions depending on how
the future plays out.

Firstly, crew call hours are being held in DeBaun auditorium this Saturday
(tomorrow) and Sunday from 10AM-6PM with breaks for lunch and dinner. We
are hoping to have the set ready to go before classes start which could be
as early as Monday and we appreciate any help that you can give.  All
students involved with the show and specifically Production-Board members
please update this
Safety&Task<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao7noX2hPv-ldHJSYmV4blRyXzVZbXFQQ0JrZWtCMWc#gid=7>document.

If classes resume Monday or Tuesday, the following is our plan:
First Day Back -- 6PM call for actors and tech for Dry Tech and Cue-to-Cue
Any additional days before Thursday -- 6PM call for actors and tech for
full runs with costume, makeup, and all technical aspects
Thursday -- 6PM call for actors and tech for a Dress Rehearsal
Friday -- 6PM call for actors and tech for the show (Opening Night)
Saturday -- 12PM call for actors and tech for the matinee show and 6PM call
for the evening show

If classes resume Wednesday or Thursday, the following is our plan:
First Day Back -- 6PM call for actors and tech for Dry Tech and Cue-to-Cue
Any additional days before Friday -- 6PM call for actors and tech for full
runs with costume, makeup, and all technical aspects
Friday -- 6PM call for actors and tech for a dress rehearsal (this will be
an open rehearsal if we start on Wednesday)
Saturday -- 12PM call for actors and tech for matinee show and 6PM call for
evening show

If classes resume Friday or later
The show is cancelled and will not be performed at any time (possibility of
Sunday matinee if we start Friday but see below)

In all circumstances we are cancelling the Thursday performance and are
trying to speak with the play rights company to extend our license and have
a Sunday matinee performance.

The strike of the set will occur on Sunday in all instances either from 9AM
or right after any performance we may have. The theater needs to be cleared
by Monday morning for DeBaun's next event. We will no longer be changing
this calendar in the future so you can rely on it for planning ahead. As
soon as school starts again, we will reiterate the action plan to make sure
everyone is on board.

Additionally, if you are on campus tomorrow night please attend Miss
Sandy's Open Mic Night in DeBaun at 8PM to either perform a little
something (poetry, singing, whatever really) or support all of your
friends. The show will also be padded with plenty of good old off-center
improv!

Wishing you all well and warmth!

Best,
Liz