[SDS] Power has Returned to Us!

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:37:17 EDT 2012

Hello Electricity Enthusiasts,

Since most of us have regained power, I wanted to confirm our previous
announcement and give you a few more pieces of information.

Also, *BIOs due Tuesday 8AM!!!*

Here is the schedule for now.
*
SUNDAY*
10AM-6PM    Crew Call because there are always more to touch up!
6PM-9PM      Rehearsal with all of the Cast again for a FULL RUN
9:01PM         Commence R.E.M. Cycle

*MONDAY*
*3PM-4PM     Put posters up on Washington (Fulfills Ad Day Requirement)*
6PM             Cue-to-Cue with Tech and Actors

*TUESDAY
*Vote!!! No theater for us tonight!
*6PM             Rehearsal in E330*

*WEDNESDAY
*6PM             Tech Rehearsal with Tech and Actors*

THURSDAY
*6PM             Dress Rehearsal with Tech and Actors*

FRIDAY
6PM             Call for Show*
8PM             Opening Night
*10PM           Cast Party in B122*
*
SATURDAY
12PM           Call for Show*
2PM             Matinee Show
6PM             Call for Show
8PM             Evening Show
11PM            Maybe Strike

*SUNDAY*
12PM          Maybe Call if we get our rights switched from Thursday to
Sunday
2PM           Closing Matinee maybe as per the rights issue
*4PM           Strike!!! We need to for sure be out by morning*

*November 14th
9PM           Wrap-Up Meeting at 9PM in E222*

*November 17th
10AM-2PM  Binder Day
3PM-6PM    Spring Musical Brainstorm
*

Anyone without power still, I have power as of 11:23PM this evening.  Feel
free to indulge!

Best,
Liz

--