[SDS] Table Sitting!

Rachel Watson rachwats1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:01:12 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues

Show week is upon us!  This means table sitting!  Intense table
sitting!  Not only is table sitting a great way to promote the show,
but it also counts towards crew hours.  We are tabling from 12 to 2
and 5 to 7 every day this week starting tomorrow.  We will be selling
tickets and Tshirts in addition to advertising and participating in
general merriment.  If you want to help out, please sign up on the
google doc or just show up!  We want as many people as possible to see
all our hard work, so please sign up.

Thank you

Rachel

--
Rachel Watson
Stevens Institute of Technology

[image: Spreadsheet] Table
Sitting<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHXzUk6ujobdC0xanhqMHExMVRMeWlJYWxWOE10TkE>
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. [image:
Logo for Google Drive] <https://drive.google.com>

--
Rachel Watson
Environmental Engineering 2/5