[SDS] Murdered to Death Strike!

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:34:29 EST 2012

Dear thespians,

We've had a great run of shows! Congratulations to everyone involved! But
just as all things begin, so must they end. STRIKE IS UPON US! The set must
go, backstage and house must be clean, and all must be restored to its
pre-SDS state and all this must happen before Monday!

We'll be needing all the help we can get, whether it's ripping apart the
set or rigorously cleaning, we'll need you and we could use your help. *If
you can spare some time to help out SDS, please swing by the theater from
4:30pm onward.
*
For those of you who do come by, please remember that safety during this
whirlwind of activity is your first concern. If you at all feel that a
process you're about to undertake is unsafe in anyway, STOP! There is
always a safe way to complete a task and the safety of our members is of
the utmost importance.

I hope to see you all in the theater. Thank you for all your support and
hard work during this 'supah' production.

Regards,
Declan Candela

--
*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com
           dcandela at stevens.edu