[SDS] Wrap-Up Meeting and Musical Brainstorm

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:52:52 EST 2012

Congratulations Everyone!

We did it despite Sandy!  Another very high quality show under our 102 year
old belt.  Now its time to discuss the things which we think could have
gone even better.  Our *Wrap-Up meeting is this Wednesday, the 14th, in
E222 at 9PM*.  We have many things to talk about so please be prompt.  I
have included the agenda we plan to follow with an approximate time
schedule.  Attached are a few surveys which we would appreciate you to fill
out before the meeting.  Hard copies will also be available.

*                Agenda*

*                *Opening Remarks and Recognition (5 Minutes)

                Surveys (5 Minutes)

                Discussion

                                Director (10 Minutes)

                                Pro-Board (20 Minutes)

                                Safety (20 Minutes)

        Communication (20 Minutes)

                                Society Involvement (20 Minutes)

                                Overall and All Other Issues (20 Minutes)

                MAL Nominations (10 Minutes)

                Other Announcements (10 Minutes)

Additionally, please remember if you worked as a designer for this show or
previous shows, plan to attend the second *Binder Day this Saturday, the
17th, at 10AM - 2PM in the Jacobus Large Conference Room (Second
Floor). *Afterwards will be the
*Spring Musical Brainstorm from 3PM - 6PM* at the same location.

Finally, the next GBM after this will be 12/12 and we will be electing the
new MAL and thanking Will for his services.

Best,
Liz

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb