[SDS] Upcoming Events and Meeting Minutes from last night

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:06:43 EST 2012

Hello Thespians,

Here is a list of all the upcoming events pertaining both to the society
and arts in general:

*A LOVERS TALE: AN ADAPTATION A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
November 15th and 16th at 9PM in B118 and November 17th in K228 at 9PM
*Do you like Shakespeare? Do you like broadening your horizons? Are you
looking for something to do this Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights at
9:00?  If so, you should come see A Lover's Tale: an Adaptation of A
Midsummer Night's Dream produced and directed by Katie Ricculli

*THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW SHADOWCAST
November 16th and 17th at 9:15PM in K228
*This event is pretty self-explanatory. Come for sum salacious fun and
don't bring too much clothing. Not recommended for the easily offended.

*BINDER DAY
November 17th from 10AM to 2PM **in Jacobus Large Conference Room*
Come help compile all of your theatrical knowledge into a concise location
so that we can use it as a reference for years to come. This meeting is
mandatory for all designers

*SPRING MUSICAL BRAINSTORM MEETING
November 17th from 3PM to 6PM in Jacobus Large Conference Room
*If you love musicals and have a great idea for the spring show, drop by
and let us know! We are happy to hear any or all suggestions so we invite
you to come for all or part of the event depending on your availability.
>From this meeting, we will create a list of several musicals that we will
pass by our advisers.

ORCHESTRA CONCERT
November 17th at 8PM in DeBaun

CONCERT BAND CONCERT
December 1st at 8PM in DeBaun

CHOIR CONCERT
December 2nd at 1PM in DeBaun

JAZZ BAND CONCERT
December 5th at 9PM in DeBaun

CHOIR MESSIAH SING-ALONG
December 9th at 1PM

*GENERAL BODY MEETING
December 12th at 9PM in E222
*In this meeting we will elect a new Junior MAL for Spring and Fall 2013 as
well as hear a brief budget presentation from our Business Manager Slava
Boyar**

Best,
Liz Lamb

--