[SDS] Upcoming Events and Meeting Minutes from last night

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:51:12 EST 2012

CORRECTIONS!!! More of them.

"CHRISTMAS CAROL" READING
Auditions November 19th at 8PM until 10PM in the DeBaun Auditorium
Show December 9th at 4PM in the Bissenger Room

CHOIR CONCERT
December 2nd at 3PM in DeBaun

JAZZ BAND CONCERT
December 5th at 7PM in Bissinger

CHOIR MESSIAH SING-ALONG
December 9th at 7pm at St. Matthew's Church

BINDER DAY RIGHT NOW... MUSICAL BRAINSTORM at 3PM in the Large Conference
Room, Second Floor, Jacobus