[SDS] Spring Musical Survey and Assorted Reminders

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 25 20:37:08 EST 2012

Happy Belated Thanksgiving and Welcome Back!

Just wanted to give everyone another chance to fill out the *Spring Musical
survey* if they haven already.  We hope everyone puts some thought into
this and takes the time to fill it out. Here is the*
link<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dERSdnBuNWNid1JsYVRseDF3WjUxR3c6MQ>
*. Remember, its due this *Wednesday by 5pm*

*Short Events Calendar*
12/2 - Stevens Choir is performing in concert at 3pm in DeBaun Auditorium

12/5 - Jazz it up with the Stevens Jazz Band at 7pm in DeBaun Auditorium.

12/9 - TAP presents their annual "Christmas Carol" reading at 4pm in
Bissinger!

12/9 - Stevens Choir performs in the 'Messiah' sing-a-long at St. Mathew's,
(corner of 8th and Hudson), at 7pm.

*12/12 - SDS will be having its final GBM of the semester today at 9pm in
E-222.
Our agenda items will be the MAL Elections and Slava's Budgetary Review. *

If anyone has additional items they would like to add to the docket, please
email the executive board at sds at stevens.edu and we will be happy to
accommodation you.

Addressing MAL Nominations; if you wish to nominate someone who is not in
our list of Nominees below, please email in your nomination before Dec.
5th, when nominations officially close.

If you have questions regarding nomination or running for the position,
please email sds at stevens.edu.

*MAL Nominees *
Trevor Batchelder
Natalie Barillaro
Brandon Griffin
Lauren Harpst
Beth Hromada
Devin Mattheson
Kevin Quigley

Also, a brief message from Zachary Moy, the President of TAP

Hey everyone,
> We're looking for a production team for our annual* Reading of a
> Christmas Carol*!  We are looking for:
>
>    - Props/Costumes Designer
>

>    - Lighting Designer
>

>    - Sound Designer
>

>    - Stage Manager
>
> Designing positions will require you to op as well.  *The show will be on
> Sunday, December 9th at 4pm in the Bissinger Room*.  It'll be a black-box
> production, so we're keeping all designs to a minimal.  David Zimmerman
> will be our director.
> *Rehearsal dates are: *
> Tuesday, Nov 27 from 7-10pm – DeBaun
> Saturday, Dec 1 from 2-6pm – Ondrick Music Room
> Thursday, Dec 6 from 7-10pm – DeBaun
> Saturday, Dec 8 from 2-6pm – Ondrick Music Room

If you're interested, please e-mail me at zmoy at stevens.edu.

-Zak

...and a Happy New Year!!!

Best,