[SDS] Updates on the Show and Theater Opportunities.

Colin Gliech gliechc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:59:39 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Here are a couple of reminders about the current production as well as an
awesome theater event going on in DeBaun tonight and tomorrow night. First
off, I like to note that there was a link error in the show packet that was
previously sent out and that tickets can actually be bought online
here<http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/debauncenter/Tickets>.
Additionally, attached to this email is a more concise* packet including
all of the ad selling information* and links to all the resources you may
need. Ad days and times have been added to the "SDS current
production<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=htbb9psu0gesgu33vfej8t71ho%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>"
google
calendar. Please let us know which days and times you may be coming
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkXAEB28dLoodGhxdjl5bi00NjJIOFBlZi1HZVBQNWc>.
 A list of businesses already visited can be found
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkXAEB28dLoodEpyZ25zd2h2amZZc2FILTFkTTNuYnc>.
Remember,
the deadline for your ads is October 27th which leaves you two weeks to
meet your 1 hour requirement. Also, actual attendance sheets will be at the
ad days so don't assume that if you write your name on the doc you will be
marked as completed. We would also like to remind you that table sitting
sign-ups can be found
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHXzUk6ujobdG81TzNRNy1OMDVkTG5ZMzdXRldzVFE#gid=0>and
that that counts towards your crew call hours. Take a look at the doc
and email sds at stevens.edu when you would like to help out.

Our very first *alumni newsletter committee meeting will be on Tuesday,
October 16th from 6PM to 9PM*. All are welcome and the more the merrier.
These newsletters can play a big role in attracting alumni audience
members, so your help is greatly appreciated.

Finally, TAP is putting up a great production of Tomfoolery tonight and
tomorrow night. Check out the info below:

*Theta Alpha Phi presents Tomfoolery*
October 12th (tonight) and 13th in DeBaun Auditorium at 8PM

> Tom Foolery is a look into the witty, wicked, offbeat and thoroughly
> twisted world of famed satirical songwriter Tom Lehrer. In concerts,
> television appearances and a series of now-classic recordings, the
> Harvard-educated math professor delighted millions of fans during the
> 1950's and 60's with his dry, cynical but good-humored attacks on the
> A-bomb, racism, pollution, pornography, the military, the boy scouts and,
> of course, mathematics. Nothing is sacred in this hysterical revue
> featuring such Lehrer favorites as “Poisoning Pigeons In The Park,” “When
> You Are Old And Grey,” “The Masochism Tango,” “The Old Dope Peddler,” “The
> Vatican Rag” and an unforgettable Gilbert and Sullivan-esque recitation of
> the table of elements, linked together with his own inimitable concert
> patter.

Here are links to the
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/events/273465132759779/?fref=ts>and
DeBaun <http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/debauncenter/> event pages.

Best,
Colin Gliech

--

Colin R. Gliech

Stevens Institute of Technology, Chemical Biology 2015
Stevens Dramatic Society, Publicity Manager 2012-2013