[SDS] LOAD-IN is Upon Us!

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 26 01:04:12 EDT 2012

 Calling all Thespians!

If you haven't gotten the memo *Load-In is this Saturday, starting promptly
at 9AM*.  This will be our biggest build day for the fall play, *Murdered
to Death*, and we need everyone's help.  Participation in load-in is *
mandatory* to be officially part of the show. It also will get you $5 off
of your cast party price!  Additionally, Home Depot is dropping off all of
our supplies* tomorrow (Friday) between 12-4pm*. *We need people to help
carry everything inside.* The delivery guys literally just drop it by the
door. It is our job to put it inside DeBaun and make sure it is out of the
way of the event later that night. So, if you're free come hang at the
theater and wait for it to come!

IMPORTANT! Construction won't be over after load-in though and all help
throughout the week would be greatly appreciated.

Ad day tomorrow is cancelled because *we already hit most of the businesses!
* That doesn't mean that you are off the hook for your 1 hour requirement
however. Colin will be doing rounds on Saturday with posters and comp
tickets and will bring only those who have not met their requirements.
Additionally, if you sell an ad (to a parent, friend, or one of the
businesses *not on this
list<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkXAEB28dLoodEpyZ25zd2h2amZZc2FILTFkTTNuYnc>
*) you will be off the hook for the ad requirement.  All the necessary
materials for selling ads are in the pdf attached to this email. All final
ads and payments are due back to the society by Wednesday the 31st *at the
latest*. Regardless, that still means that you need a total of 6 crew hours
to be part of the show.

Speaking of advertising for the show, support the production by changing
your banner to the image attached to this email and wear the show shirt you
already purchased! Also like SDS <http://www.facebook.com/sds1910> on
facebook if you haven't already!

Thanks!

--