[SDS] URGENT! Home Depot Surprises!

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:39:45 EDT 2012

Dear thespians,

It seems our pact with Home Depot has been broken! Home Depot has decided
to deliver all our supplies today *instead* of our agreed time tomorrow.
They are currently depositing all our precious wood and other materials at
the theater doors as I type this to you. *We desperately need your help!!!!*

If you have the time please, head to the theater's back door ASAP! Lauren
needs all the hands she can get!

Even if you have 15 minutes free before or in between classes, your
strength could be needed to move that last piece of lumber. So if you have
any time available once you receive this email, either contact Lauren or
Ryan Vassallo at  551-200-3527 or 973-820-3599 respectively and let them
know you're on the way to save the day!

Thank you for your time and dedication! Lets conquer the tyranny of Home
Depot together!

Valiantly,
Declan Candela

--
*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com
           dcandela at stevens.edu