[SDS] Crisis Averted!

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:48:29 EDT 2012

Dear thespians,

The Home Depot surprise early visit was successfully intercepted and dealt
with by our SDS Special Forces. I'd like to thank those of you who found
the time to help out so early in the morning. There will be a second
delivery today, but the inventory will be small enough that Lauren or Ryan
can handle it with minimal assistance.

I'd like to take this chance to remind everyone who wishes to be credited
with being a part of our show this fall that *Load- In begins
tomorrow, Oct. 27th at 9am! *We'll be there till the day is out. There
shall be breakfast!

*Additionally, we shall be receiving a large shipment of furniture and
props on Sunday, Oct. 28th at approx. 11am. *We're going to need your
helping hands once again!

I hope to see you all smiles, shining, tomorrow morning bright and early!

Regards,
Declan

--
*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com
           dcandela at stevens.edu