[SDS] Load-In Mach 2

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 14:34:11 EDT 2012

Dear thespians,

This is a reminder for all of you lovely folks that we still have a set to
finish tonight! *If holding a power tool and a 2x4 makes you feel warm and
fuzzy, we would love to see you come down to the theater today from 3pm
onward to help finish our set's construction.*

That's not all though! Once we erect these walls they'll need to be coated
in paint! Everyone can grab a roller and join the party. *If you'd like to
help paint, you can start coming to the theater around 5pm today.*

We aim to finish the set's construction today so lets all get together and
make it happen!

I hope everyone stays safe in the coming storm! Bundle up and stay dry
folks!

Regards,
Declan

--
*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com
           dcandela at stevens.edu