[SDS] Sandy Update

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 29 12:54:42 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone made it to a dry and safe place. I want to give you a
few updates pertaining to our current state.

This weekend we made great progress with the set, only a few peices of luon
left to go up and windows to mount, then its all athetics.  Having made
this amount of progress we feel confident with our ability to finish the
remaining work within the week.

I wanted to let everyone know that *no one should try to go to the theater
today.*  It is unsafe to leave your homes as you all already know.  We will
send more updates as the storm progresses, and will notify you when we will
be able to start work again.  Please take this opportunity to rest up and
get ahead on school work because we will need all the help we can get when
the storm stops.  Also actors,  there will be no way we will be able to
convene today, so study your lines hard.

If anyone needs help, assistance, or feels like they need higher ground.
Please feel free to call me.  I will do everything I can.

Stay safe and make good decisions.

Best,
Liz

--