[SDS] ROCKY/Mid-Production GBM 10/3

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 25 00:44:55 EDT 2012

Hello Hello!

Quick Blast of Info.

*

*ROCKY HORROR AUDITIONS* <http://www.facebook.com/events/421967677860266/>

*TUESDAY is your last chance!
*

*P116 ~ 9PM*

*Be there or be some fashion of boring...*

Now that's done with,a few things.  *Tech Workshop this Saturday, 29th,
4-6PM, DeBaun Auditorium,* by our own savant, Carl Russell. Few spots
remain, but feel free to RSVP to the
DuckSync<https://orgsync.com/45833/events/426641>and
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/events/501255339903095/> Events.  At the
end of the message is a list of the members already signed-up.  Please
email the alias if you can no longer attend.

Workshops,  if you attended a workshop please fill out the corresponding
survey as soon as convenient.  We will be using this information to design
workshops in the future.  Here is the link to the DuckSync
survey<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/58366>for the Acting Workshop.
The Technical Workshop survey will be posted
after the workshop.

Next, in a week from this *Wednesday, on October 3rd, at 9pm, in E222,
there will be a General Body Meeting<https://orgsync.com/45833/events/426646>
*.  GBM attendance is a portion of the requirement to be a Voting Member,
so remember to be there or email an excusal before 5pm on the day of the
meeting.  Below is this meeting's agenda, chronologically, however at the
meeting information will be presented with information most pertinent to
the actors presented first and then the rest of the agenda items.  Please
send in any goals you would like to suggest in advance to speed the
discussion. If you would would like to submit agenda items please email the
alias before the October 1st and if appropriate we will put your item on
the docket.

*Agenda*

*Past*

Workshops (5 Minutes)

Acting & Tech

Survey Results

Video Project (2 Minutes)

*Present*

Rocky Update (5 Minutes)

             Carolyn Presents

Rehearsal Update (5 Minutes)
            Cast Updates

Show Packet (60 Minutes)

Ad Day

T-Shirts

Binder Day

Load-In

Strike Boards

Alumni Committee (5 Minutes)

Table Sitting Committee/Hours Log (10 Minutes)

New Goals (10 Minutes)

*Future*

Cast Party (5 Minutes)

New Show Brain Storm (5 Minutes)