[SDS] GBM 5/1/13 Wed. 7PM B118

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 29 21:07:01 EDT 2013

Hey Everybody!

*GBM 5/1/13 Wed. 7PM B118*

The Constitution revision was passed by the SGA Sunday night!

The Vice-President nomination period is officially over as of 7PM earlier
this evening.

Our nominees are...
 Cahill Micheal  Crean Jared  Hromada Emily  Lineman DeVon  Quigley Kevin
Members are...
   Barillaro Natalie Hromada Emily  Batchelder Trevor Lamb Liz  Boyar Slava
Marnell Mike  Cahill Micheal Monegro Jesus  Candela Declan Quigley Kevin
Crean Jared Renninger William  Dugan Molly Ricculli Katie  Fan Ping Ping
Ritter Conner  Gliech Colin Schact Zane  Griffin Brandon Watson Rachel
Harpst Lauren Wing Adam  Hromada Beth

*Actors*- We are still *missing a few librettos* and this will incur a fee
if we do not get them back to MTI soon.  So, please bring them to the GBM
this week and email us if you still have one. If you *wore your own
clothes*in the show they are either backstage and you should pick them
up ASAP or I
washed them myself and waiting for you at my house.  Text me if you want to
come get stuff from me. Thanks!

It really has been the best experience serving as your VP and I thank you
are for trusting me.  I wish you all well and would still like to help you
however I can.

Always,
Liz

Elizabeth H. Lamb
Mechanical Engineer CO-OP '15
Stevens Institute of Technology
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society
571-274-1507