[SDS] Recent Going Ons

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 25 23:39:25 EDT 2013

Hey guys!

I hope you are all excited to start classes/work or whatever it is that you
will be doing this semester. There has been some activity that the
executive board would like everyone to be aware of.

--

To all the freshman that I just added to the list like an hour ago:
welcome! We're super excited to have you on board, and if you know any

We have found a stage manager (pending agreements) for the fall production
of *You Can't Take It With You. *She is extremely excited to get to work on
this production and has expressed interest in having an *assistant stage
manager (ASM)*. An assistant stage manager would start to learn the skills
necessary to act as a stage manager in later productions through aiding the
stage manager in taking down blocking, helping run rehearsals, and being
present when the stage manager is unable to attend a rehearsal. If you are
interested in this, please email myself or the alias (sds at stevens.edu) *by
Friday 8/30/13.*

--

Similarly, our production manager for *YCTIWY, *Carl Russell, would like to
have an *assistant production manager*. This would be similar to ASM in

--

We are also looking for *hair/makeup and costumes designers* who have done
work on an SDS production board in the past. If you would be interested in

--

A big thank you to all who came out to the Performing Arts Pre O Show on
Friday night. It was great seeing you there (I was stage managing, thus

--

Lastly, just a recap of events in the near future:

*DeBaun One Act Auditions: *8/27/13 from 9:00 PM - 11:30PM in DeBaun
Auditorium
*"Let them Eat Cake" @ EC BBQ: *8/28/13 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Palmer
Lawn
*General Body Meeting: *9/4/13 @ 9:00 PM in EAS 222
*YCTIWY Auditions: *9/5/13 and 9/6/13 from 7:00 PM - 11:30 PM in DeBaun
Auditorium
*YCTIWY Callbacks: *9/7/13 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM in DeBaun Auditorium

All of our Google Calendars can be viewed from and added to your Google
Accounts from this link: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

I know that was a loaded email. If you have any questions, please email me
or the alias.

Sincerely,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical (starting August 26, 2013)
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Acting Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter