[SDS] Urinetown: the Musical! Cast List

Declan Candela declan12690 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 19:58:40 EST 2013

Hello Folks!

Today we finished callbacks and confirmed our cast for *Urinetown: the
Musical! *Huzzah! I'd like to thank everyone who came out to auditions and
gave it there all! It was a true pleasure to see all our talent come out.
We had over 30 auditions!

I'll cut the chatter and get to the meat, here is the cast list!
Congratulations everyone! I look forward to seeing what y'all can do!

*Bobby Strong *- Michael Cahill
*Hope Cladwell* - Caroline Niezelski
*Officer Lockstock* - Will Renninger
*Lil' Sally *- Kathleen Novela
*Caldwell Cladwell* - Michael Paulauski
*Ms. Pennywise* - Elisa Iribarne
*Officer Barrel* - Zane Schacht
*Mr. McQueen* - Colin Gliech
*Senator Fipp* - Bayindir Citak
*Old Man Strong / Hot Blades* *Harry* - Adam Kent
*Ma Strong* - Rachel Watson
*Little Becky Two Shoes* - Elizabeth Hromada
*Tiny Tom* - Trevor Batchelder
*Soupy Sue* - Natalie Barillaro
*Ms. Millennium* - Ting Huang
*Bobby the Stockfish / Dr. Billeaux* - Michael Marnell
*Billy Boy Bill* - Michael McAree
*Cladwell's Secretary* - Kelsey Mayhew

Regards,
Declan Candela

--
*Declan Candela*
Undergraduate of Stevens Institute of Technology
E-mail: declan12690 at gmail.com
           dcandela at stevens.edu