[SDS] Fwd: Lion King Poll and Production Board

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 31 23:01:14 EST 2013

Salutations and Salutes

Announced at the last GBM was an opportunity to see the Broadway
musical, *Disney's
The Lion King!*  Along with this show we be given a tour of backstage by a
member of their pit band, Declan's Dad, and also a possible Q&A with the
cast.  The tickets will be subsidized so you will have to pay no more than
$50 and if you choose specific times it could be as low as $36. For the
discounted ticket opportunity only 20 people will be able to participate,
but more will be welcomed on the tour and to the Q&A session.  If you are
interested in attending we would love to know when you will be available so
please follow the link to the DuckSync and answer the *Time/Date
Poll<https://orgsync.com/45833/polls/17826>
* so that we can best satisfy you.
,

Congratulations again to all those cast and thanks to all those who
auditioned.  We would like to commend a few more members of the Society for
volunteering to be part of the Production Board as well.  A list of their
names follows. Yeah!

Production Manager: Carl Russell
Stage Manager: Lauren Harpst
Assistant Stage Manager: Christine Sidorski
Scenic Designer / Scenic Artist: Adam Wing
Props Designer: Molly Dugan
Lighting Designer / Master Electrician: Connor Ritter
Costume Designer / Costume Supervisor: Liz Lamb
Hair & Makeup Designer: Slava Boyar
Assistant Hair & Makeup Designer: Michelle Little
Sound Designer: Jared Crean
Master Carpenters: Katie Ricculli, Jeff Miscione
Lighting Support: Alex Lee
Props Support: Zak Moy

Also, *calendars*!  The first two are relevant to everyone in the Society
and should be linked with your own Google Calendar.  The third is more
relavent for the Actors and Pro-Board Members to attend rehearsals.
Finally, the fourth is a calendar I try to keep updated of the Performing
Arts on campus.  Please don't hold me to all those times and locations
though, its more for general planning.  I do use it myself though.

[SDS] Current Events<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6v9ks8uu3306vv0rdp0d97f5ak%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>
[SDS] Current Production<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=htbb9psu0gesgu33vfej8t71ho%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>
[SDS] Rehearsals<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6t1gva0kneofukg6cikegqil6k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>
[SDS] Campus Performing
Arts<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=tvviu4r7njidgpvggdk2teand8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>

The fourth calendar would be really useful to make sure you attend the* One
Acts in DeBaun, these Friday and Saturday evenings at 8PM*.  I'll be there
and so will all your friends and favorite faculty.

Kay, thnx. BYE

Best,
Liz
--