[SDS] Fwd: YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 23 23:55:44 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I realize this email was sent to the wrong alias. I apologize for any
confusion or inconvenience this may have caused you. Please disregard the
email and do not contact the applicant.

Thank you for your understanding,

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
Resident Assistant, The Office of Residence Life
Tutor, Academic Support Center
Chairperson, Rho Alpha Sigma Honor Society - Sigma Chapter
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society
Fellowship Committee Chair, Gear and Triangle Honor Society
email: mcahill at stevens.edu

Yes! We will keep your credentials on file, however, it should be noted
that the Eboard very rarely reaches out to past applicants. We strongly
advise that when the spring semester rolls around, you apply again.

Thank you very much!

On behalf of the SDS Eboard,

email: mcahill at stevens.edu