[SDS] Loft Crew Call Wednesday 2pm (and BBQ!)

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Mon Jul 29 21:09:56 EDT 2013

Hello All!

If anyone's interested in helping out in the theater and enjoying a
cook-out, please read Carl's email below!

*Gang,*
*
*
*It appears that Wednesday afternoon will be our next big loft revamp crew
call. If you can join us beginning around 2pm, it would be super helpful to
have a bunch of labor for the next steps. *
*
*
*We'll wrap up the day with (weather permitting) a BBQ backstage. Well,
just outside backstage, really. Inside would be a fire hazard. I'll pick up
food and drink, but feel free to bring along any favorite items to grill,
or let me know by Tuesday if you'd like me to pick up something in
particular for your peculiar tastes. *
*
*
*RSVPs might be helpful for planning the food shopping, but are not
strictly required. *
*
*
*Regards,*
*Carl*

Thank you!

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
Resident Assistant, The Office of Residence Life
Tutor, Academic Support Center
Chairperson, Rho Alpha Sigma Honor Society - Sigma Chapter
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society
Fellowship Committee Chair, Gear and Triangle Honor Society
email: mcahill at stevens.edu